Thursday, January 13, 2011

No Facebook

Yes. I've decided to deactivate my Facebook account, couple of days ago.
I was coming back home, on the bus, then it just hit me. Ok, I always wanted to get rid of Facebook but somehow, I couldn't do it. I guess I didn't have the guts :) Then I said to myself: That's it, I'm doin it. Here I go.

Now, the question is: What do I do instead of "watching" Facebook constantly?

a short summary:

Day 1

Looking for Master Programs for my academic future.
Watching "Malcolm in the Middle". A LOT.
More academic search.
Thinking about studying for the exam.
More "Malcolm in the Middle".

No Regret!

Day 2

Even more adacemic worries -oops, I mean search :P
Change of serie: "Clarissa".
Thinking about studying.
More "Clarissa".
Getting to study, finally.
Taking the exam.
More "Malcolm in the Middle" at night.
Some more thinkings about studying for the next exam.

No regret.


Day 3

Really studying for the exam.
Taking the exam.
More seach for academic future.
Some applications.
Organizing my room after 5 months.
Hanging some photos on the walls.
Getting busy with everything.

STILL NO REGRET! :)


Why am I writing in English?
Donno, I feel like doing so.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Netherlands'de gozume carpanlar