Wednesday, April 11, 2012

guilty as charged

I couldn't help myself, I couldn't resist the sweet temptation of holding and touching a new electronical device, playing with its settings and applications and the way it functions......... 


I LOVE having a new electronic thing as much as I hate deciding which one to buy, as if I am choosing the man to get pregnant, for god's sake! It's just a device, well, so are men! je je je  :D


Such a painful process, so many options, so many different functions, different styles and models, and everything is just so complicated. A very important desicion coz you ll live with it at least a year! frightening! 


Since i was little, I always loved to tearing and opening boxes of devices and set them even without reading the manual. that was a passion for me. my parents thought I was gonna be a mechanical engineer or a computer something and I turned out to be a philosophy grad/a feminist. 


life is weird :)











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Netherlands'de gozume carpanlar