Wednesday, June 13, 2012

parla.cat



EVEEEEET! 


As I promised to myself, from now on, well, from couple of hours ago, I am trabajo-free, totally free, dedicating myself to my -with my friend's exact words: noble goals


I have already changed the language of my blogger into català and activated my account on PARLA.CAT
I really wanna learn català although it is incredibly difficult for me (sad sad face). Hear me out, my dear catalan friends! Be proud! 


what was more on the list? dont remember, damn ! 


oh, I've been applying to jobs, any jobs, since the last month... nothing yet... you never know... 


what else? losing weight.......... haven't eaten much today, though it was not because of diet, but because of the homeworks and job applications on what i was completely focused.... 


more, more!!!! 


finally, I was thinking of re-activating my facebook account... after i could literally finish my homeworks... I did it, but I am still thinking about it, can't be sure, can't dare, i'm scared and also have the feeling of shame as if i am sneaking around behind people's back or commiting an adultry :P 


what would happen if i re-activate it? would i get drawn into it? or everything would be just like it is now... ARGH FUCK!!  .......... speaking of which..... lately I have a lot of urges to do it..... ARGHHH! 


anybody help me?! 


>x(







1 comment:

Katya R said...

Hey, if you reactivate your account, I can remind you to get off it every once in a while. It's up to you if you want it back or not, but it would be cool to have you on there. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Netherlands'de gozume carpanlar