Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bfs

While waiting for the professor who gave me an appointment and late for half an hour, it got me thinking....




My first boyfriend was practically an arrogant jerk. He cheated on me.
My second boyfriend was a psycho and sociopath. He threatened me to spread a gossip that I was lesbian because I didn't sleep with him.
My third boyfriend was schizophrenic. He lied to me about his whole life, and to his friends about me.
My fourth boyfriend was insane. He left me for a bitchy girl he was obsessed for 7 years.
My fifth boyfriend was a great kisser. And probably gay, never slept together.
My sixth boyfriend was a cutie. But chemically we didn't fit together.
My seventh boyfriend was a douchebag. He wanted to have a more "liberal" relationship by telling me that he was going to spend the whole weekend with another girl.
My eighth boyfriend was a total latino lover. But he didn't even bother to come to visit me in my country.
My nineth boyfriend never actually became my boyfriend. I fell for him, a big time...
My tenth boyfriend seemed perfect at first. Then he chose Barcelona's political fights over me.


Well.........


With this beautiful profile of love history, I am not so sure if i should still have some faith in the fact that there is a perfect guy or relationship waiting for me, especially in this globalized world where everything is based on marketing and consuming including sex, and love and affection has no meaning at all... 


Should I go with the consumers' flow or wait for my prince charming? 





2 comments:

Katya R said...

Damn, girl, ten boyfriends!

Also, screw waiting or thinking about all this. Go learn Català ;)

Derya said...

this makes two of us..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Netherlands'de gozume carpanlar