Friday, June 22, 2012

My savior

Sevgili teknoloji, yok yok, sevgili cep telefonum. Sen olmasaydın ben buralarda uc gün ne yapardım hiç bilmiyorum. You made my days here. I owe you all my joy and happiness.

You connected me to the world, to my friends, family, to whom I love the most, with you I could take photos, shitty, but it's something. I even tried to watch tv. It didn't work. But it's not you, it's the bad internet connection.

Whenever I was sad or bored, you saved me and my state of mind, thank you so much. Otherwise probably I would go crazy.

The only bad part of you is that your battery is so lousy, incredible that sometimes you don't even last 1day... Don't know if we can work it out somehow.

Over all, I really owe you a big one my baby mobile...
Love ya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Netherlands'de gozume carpanlar