Tuesday, January 10, 2012

¡ OMG !


Hostiasss!

Madre mía!

Yildonumum.

I’m “Guiri @ Barna”, and I’m sober for 1 year now.


I should give some more details about IT: 

FAQ's

Q: Do I miss it?
A: No, not really.

Q: Do I regret it?
A: No, not at all.

Q: Have I ever had second thoughts?
A: Sure, I'm a human being after all.

Q: Have I ever reactivated it?
A: 2 times, once for couple of minutes, to get the email of an important person, once for couple of seconds to check if they totally deleted my account, no they didnt. 

Q: Have I ever looked at it from other people's account?
A: Sure, I'm a human being, again. 

Q: Can I manage to survive?
A: Sure, no problem at all. 

Q: Can I get the news and gossips? 
A: I have friends, gossiping is universal. I get the most important ones. Better.

Q: How do I hear about events, parties and concerts?
A: I have friends, please. And still internet with a better connection.

Q: Can I be in touch with people?
A: If they/I sincerely want it, sure. There are always ways.

Q: How do I connect with people?
A: Once upon a time, we didnt have Facebook, we could still connect. Now there is e-mail, or phone, or postcards and letters. Old fashion is more fun.

Q: Am I happier now? 
A: I'm not unhappier than before.

Q: Will I reactivate it int the future?
A: You never know. But I hope not.


For more answer, please ask. 
Curiosity kills the cat. Thank G, we'r not cats.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Netherlands'de gozume carpanlar